Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome 2009


2008 has been quite the year, one that has shaped my life forever. I got married, bought a house, moved, adopted a puppy and dealt with my father-in-law becoming suddenly ill. New years are always exciting to me as I curiously think about all the possibilities of what's to come.

It's been snowing almost on daily basis here. My puppy Stanley enjoys the snow but gets cold quick. Look at his little pawprints! Awwwwww...
I find myself ordering supplies a lot more than I had expected to. I am happy to find a few stores online that offer FREE shipping and NO minimum order. This is great considering I just hate paying for shipping, especially when placing orders so frequently. Check out http://www.artbeads.com/ and http://www.fusionbeads.com/ for tons of awesome beads and supplies, plus free shipping for all U.S. orders!

1 comment:

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

OMG, we have the same doggie! Mine is black and white though..Shihtzu named Chloe. You can check her out on my blog. I also added your mini etsy store on my blog! Thanks ..